Exclusive art collection services for forward-thinking collectors
We curate and manage unique and important collections throughout the world by sharing passion and knowledge.
Discover our services
Art Advisory & Collection Management
Kennedy Fine Art combines expert market and art historical knowledge to provide considered advice with a long-term view:
- Collection Advisory: new and established collectors, looking to build entire collections or to find rare works
- Collection Management: logistical management, insurance, storage, customs & export, hanging, restoration etc.
- Art Investment Strategy
- Art Fund Advisory
- We have helped clients build investment levels collections of a value $15m+.
- We are as excited about helping new collectors start on their journey as assisting seasoned collectors to find a rare masterpiece.
- We currently manage important private collections, providing institutional level art services.
- Our advisory service is charged on a tailor-made basis, ranging from a % of transaction or budget to a retainer basis according to the client’s desires and needs.
Kennedy Fine Art provides professional, industry-recognized valuations for the following purposes:
- Insurance Valuations
- Current Market Value
- Inheritance Division
- Collateral Loan Valuations
- We provide carefully researched, analytical reports with due diligence indicators for questions of authenticity.
- Our current clients include banks, financial institutions as well as private individuals.
- Kennedy Fine Art has carried out valuations totalling over $80million in value to date.
- Our valuation fees are based on an hourly or fixed rate and are never linked to the value of the collection
CORPORATE ART COLLECTIONS
Kennedy Fine Art provides small and large companies with tailor-made Art Collection management, including:
- Definition of an Identity for the Collection – expressing Core Values of the Business.
- Sourcing, negotiation and purchase of works.
- Logistical Management : shipping, insurance, framing, hanging, conservation etc.
- Collection Integration : in-office art tours/events for clients or staff, documentation, catalogue.
- VIP Client Relations : VIP tours of art fairs, museums or galleries with Art Market Expert.
- Our clients include luxury hotels, banks and law firms.
- A well curated art collection can provide a unique client experience and differentiate your company.
- Art in the work place is proven to facilitate communication between employees and stimulate productivity.
- Our fees are charged as a monthly or annual retainer or a % an allocated budget.
Kennedy Fine Art provides a tailor-made brokerage service for clients wishing to privately buy or sell art. We place importance on:
- 100% confidentiality
- Private Provenance
- Due diligence for authenticity, conservation reports and Art Loss Register
- A close network of collectors and trusted art advisors
- Our current clients include some of the most important private collections, art funds and museums in Europe.
- Kennedy Fine Art carries out private sales for works by renowned modern and contemporary artists.
- Our fees are based on a % of the sale price and are negotiated on a case by case basis.
Since 2014, Kennedy Fine Art has helped clients acquire and sell works by the following artists, amongst others:
Jurriaan Andriessen – Richard Avedon – Hans op de Beeck – Nick Brandt – Vija Celmins – Dorothy Cross – Kees Van Dongen – Raoul Dufy – Olafur Eliasson – Hans-Peter Feldmann – Camille Henrot – Ferdinand Hodler – Zhang Huan – JR – Anselm Kiefer – Minjung Kim – Yves Klein – Alicja Kwade – Annie Leibovitz – Sol LeWitt – Jacques Lipchitz – Richard Long – Robert Longo – Elizabeth Magill – Robert Mapplethorpe – Henri Matisse – Steve McQueen – Richard Misrach – Olivier Mosset – Yoshimoto Nara – David Nash – Isabel Nolan – Albert Oehlen – Tony Oursler – Bernardo Oyarzun – Irving Penn – Giuseppe Penone – Amalia Pica – Pablo Picasso – Pierre-Auguste Renoir – Gerhard Richter – Didier Rittener – Christian Robert-Tissot – Auguste Rodin – Ugo Rondinone – Fred Sandback – Julian Schnabel – Ettore Spaletti – Daniel Spoeri – Hiroshi Sugimoto – Lee Ufan – Herman de Vries – Rebecca Ward – Gao Weigang – Lynette Yiadom-Boakye
‘Your Personal Art Advisor’ video series
As your time is precious we have created a series of short videos that you can watch when you want: on your way to work, while the kids are asleep or over coffee on Sunday morning.
Please click here if you want to discover more about the series.