Exclusive art collection services for forward-thinking collectors
We curate and manage unique and important collections throughout the world by sharing passion and knowledge.
Discover our services
Art Advisory & Collection Management
Kennedy Fine Art combines expert market and art historical knowledge to provide considered advice with a long-term view:
- Collection Advisory : new and established collectors, looking to build entire collections or to find rare works
- Collection Management : logistical management, insurance, storage, customs & export, hanging, restoration etc.
- Art Investment Strategy
- Art Fund Advisory
- We have helped clients build investment levels collections of a value $15m+.
- We are as excited about helping new collectors start on their journey as assisting seasoned collectors to find a rare masterpiece.
- We currently manage important private collections, providing institutional level art services.
- Our advisory service is charged on a tailor-made basis, ranging from a % of transaction or budget to a retainer basis according to the client’s desires and needs.
Kennedy Fine Art provides professional, industry-recognized valuations for the following purposes:
- Insurance Valuations
- Current Market Value
- Inheritance Division
- Collateral Loan Valuations
- We provide carefully researched, analytical reports with due diligence indicators for questions of authenticity.
- Our current clients include banks, financial institutions as well as private individuals.
- Kennedy Fine Art has carried out valuations totalling over $80million in value to date.
- Our valuation fees are based on an hourly or fixed rate and are never linked to the value of the collection
CORPORATE ART COLLECTIONS
Kennedy Fine Art provides small and large companies with tailor-made Art Collection management, including:
- Definition of an Identity for the Collection – expressing Core Values of the Business.
- Sourcing, negotiation and purchase of works.
- Logistical Management : shipping, insurance, framing, hanging, conservation etc.
- Collection Integration : in-office art tours/events for clients or staff, documentation, catalogue.
- VIP Client Relations : VIP tours of art fairs, museums or galleries with Art Market Expert.
- Our clients include luxury hotels, banks and law firms.
- A well curated art collection can provide a unique client experience and differentiate your company.
- Art in the work place is proven to facilitate communication between employees and stimulate productivity.
- Our fees are charged as a monthly or annual retainer or a % an allocated budget.
Kennedy Fine Art provides a tailor-made brokerage service for clients wishing to privately buy or sell art. We place importance on:
- 100% confidentiality
- Private Provenance
- Due diligence for authenticity, conservation reports and Art Loss Register
- A close network of collectors and trusted art advisors
- Our current clients include some of the most important private collections, art funds and museums in Europe.
- Kennedy Fine Art carries out private sales for works by renowned modern and contemporary artists.
- Our fees are based on a % of the sale price and are negotiated on a case by case basis.
‘YOUR PERSONAL ART ADVISOR’ VIDEO SERIES
As your time is precious we have created a series of short videos that you can watch when you want: on your way to work, while the kids are asleep or over coffee on Sunday morning.
As the Art Fair season kicks off on 4th October with Frieze in London, we thought you might enjoy 10 surprisingly useful tips to optimize your experience.
This first video will adress a problem that affects many collectors: what to do when you have no more wall space? Instead of thinking of this as a problem. We believe it is a great opportunity. Watch the video to find out why.
THE DRAGONFLY COLLECTION WELCOMES TRIBU/S DU MONDE AT THE DOMAINE DES ETANGS
Katie Kennedy and her team manage the Dragonfly collection in harmony with the collector. Beyond the everyday management of logistics and acquisitions for such a large collection, Kennedy Fine Art has created a rich archive and communication program which will be rolled out over the next few years. All art commissions are documented by curated texts, video interviews, photo archives and the collection proposes a mediation program specially designed for kids at the Domaine.
To find out more about this collection, please click here
KENNEDY FINE ART CURATES UNIQUE ART COLLECTION FOR BELMOND GRAND HIBERNIAN
Click on our NEWS section to find out more
CONTACT US to find out how we can help you start your corporate collection today : email@example.com